Monday, March 31, 2014

Walking Robot

This is an animation to view a walking robot. The robot can be rendered in both a wireframe view and in shaded view. There are options to manipulate the robot arms, head and torso.

Snaps:



Here is the source.
This project is quite complicated in implementation. If you observe carefully the arm and leg joints are having a sphere.

Here are a few references that you can study to research on this hot topic of
human motion simulation:

Aristidou, A. (2011). FABRIK: A fast iterative solver for the inverse kinematics problem. Graphical Models, 73(5), 243–260.

Bottema, O., & Roth, B. (1979). Theoretical kinematics. Amsterdam/Oxford: North-Holland Publishing Co.

Cardwell, O., & R. Mukundan. (2011). Visualization and analysis of inverse kinematics algorithms using performance metric maps. The 19th international conference in Central Europe on computer graphics, visualization and computer vision, WSCG-2011, Czech Republic.

Crane, C. D., & Duffy, J. (1998). Kinematic analysis of robot manipulators. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.

Jazar, R. N. (2010). Theory of applied robotics: Kinematics, dynamics, and control (2nd ed.). New York: Springer.

Korein, J. U., & Badler, N. I. (1982). Techniques for generating the goal-directed motion of articulated structures. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 2(9), 71–81.

Lander, J. (1998, November). Making kine more flexible. Game Developer, 5(3), 15–22.

Maciejewski, A. A., & Klein, C. A. (1989). The singular value decomposition: Computation and applications to robotics. International Journal of Robotics Research, 8, 63–79.

Orin, D. E., & Schrader, W. W. (1984). Efficient computation of the Jacobian for robot manipula-tors. International Journal of Robotics Research, 3, 66–75.

Parent, R. (2002). Computer animation: Algorithms and techniques. San Francisco/London: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers.

Welman, C. (1989). Inverse kinematics and geometric constraints for articulated figure manipula-tion. Master of Science thesis, Simon Fraser University.

Yamane, K. (2010). Simulating and generating motions of human figures. Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer.

26 comments:

  1. Can I get report for dis project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting 8errors and the errorname is E0167 in
    this project in lines1023,1024,1025,1026 please help me to debug these errrors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get the report of this project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get the report of this project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get the report of this project will u plz send it to sampreeta9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get the report of this projects and pls send it to wwwaparna77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you mail me the report of this project to abhishekkulkarnircr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can i get the report pdf plzzzz mail me to chithrassridhar@gmail.com ....plzz mail me as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please send me report of this project
    reena86105@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz send me report of this project

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please send me the report of this project through mail pooja.d.s565@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please send me the report for this project kirankick0505@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I get report of this project
    darshudarshansa66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please send me report of this project through bsramyareddy123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you send me report please moubiswas400@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you send me report please syedarbaazali41@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want report of this project

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you send me the report to varshithareddy074@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. can I get the report to chethasreddy@gmail.com pls

    ReplyDelete