Friday, April 11, 2014

3D Car - Animation

This is a simple view of a car. It can be moved front and back using arrow keys. A road can be made to appear optionally. The car can be driven and fog and night mode can be activated. The body of the car has been made using cubes and tire spokes using GL_QUADS.
You can download the code, compile and execute once and then comment out individual function calls/pieces of code in the display function to see their effect.

Snapshots:



Here is the source. In this project lighting and shading is used. Enhancements that could be done include getting the camera move or change position to get different views. Also you could put this car in the car racer project and get it go round a racing track.

15 comments:

  1. Hello..,sir can I get the code for moving car where scenes are moving behind the car..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice code! really help for my project! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello..sir can i get simple code for this type of animation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello..sir can i get simple code for this type of animation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir can i get the report for the above codee

    ReplyDelete
  6. can please forward me the report of this project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did anyone got their report of this project?if so can you send me to my mail (sushiltraffie4@gmail.com)

      Delete
    2. Sir if u got this report then send to me sir to my email

      Delete
  7. Animetion 3D Car GameThe BadWays is a cars game by music, passing the barriers and taking a good way for win the part.Is a best game created by Creinno Go group. Tap on the screen to take a car left and right in the presence of many designs for the levels example: desert, forest, city, snow, Mars, and with a lot of cars, each car with special level.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz send this project report I want report

    ReplyDelete
  9. As per my view, your strategies are very good and unique. I really amazed by your animation work. This information is Quite amazing and impressive.
    Unity 3D Game Development Services

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can u send me the project report..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really happy to say it’s an amazing post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it u

    Poker Game Development Company

    ReplyDelete